Endangered-HumanEndangered-Human

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats 1 Fan

FPS in Real Life 4 FPS in Real Life 4

Good.

You should stick to making these, rather then the last games, as the technology is not avalible yet : /

Anyway, this is a very good attempted.

4/5

FPS in Real Life 3 FPS in Real Life 3

Poor.

Firstly, the graphics. Now, I think these were ok, if a little rushed in places. The camera quality was not great, although trying to limit it is difficult.

I like the style, its something new, differnt, and you tried hard.

The sound, looping music, a 7 second clip? And the gun sounds were ok, but overall not good. No voices? Screams of pain? Hitting the floor?

Violence.... no. clone army? Poorly animated blood, no acting what-so-ever. Not good, at all.

The interactivity is TERRIBLE. Ok, granted, its not easy with a project like this. but the guns were useless untilll the foootage was finished.Adding a hell of a lot more individual animations would make this MUCH more smooth.

Not funny, at all.

All in all, an effort that was new, but needed ALOT more time put in.

Aerdail responds:

Zero for violence, ur sharp...

Face Shaving Face Shaving

A nice little boredom reliever....

Not a great game, but its nice little game to play at least once I guess, the idea is not bad at all.

You should of done more on the graphics, added some music, perhaps some differnt options, upgradable shaver perhaps? This would of been much better.

2/5

Flash Files:Tutorial Flash Files:Tutorial

Nicely done

This was a very helpful. Its was readable, understandable and made a hell of a lot more sense than other tutorials, I'm adding this to my favourites for when I get flash : )

Great job!

hopso78 responds:

Thanks so much, i'm glad u liked it

Scripted Effects 2 Scripted Effects 2

Anouther Day, anouther bad Dailytoon

Really, this idea is good but it would be better if it actully had some hard work put into it

Thing-Thing Thing-Thing

Good engine

Similar to the Madness engine which you don't see oftern, I like it, hope you make a game :)

Bunny VS World Bunny VS World

Good game, but...

Pity you have to jump to attack and the such, I only played it shortly, the graphics are very good and the game is solid, but... the attacking is rather limited

Flyborg responds:

>:( lol people have said that before - but it would be too easy! I wonder if people made fun of super marios inability to attack from the ground.

EDIT, years later: Actually I concur now. The complaint was valid.

-NG- -NG-

very nice, well animated but....

You could have read this on the site already :/

Evan responds:

but...the info looks cooler this way! lol
-marsh1

Maze Game - Demo Maze Game - Demo

Not bad at all

A very decent game, though, I love puzzle games

Although could of had more obstacles

well done 3/5

n00b-l0s3r responds:

Obstacles?

I'll take note of that :)

I love puzzle games too :)

Space Shooter 2 (API) Space Shooter 2 (API)

I was expecting something crap

Especially at 3k!! But this is a good effort, sounds would of been nice though, good job!