Endangered-HumanEndangered-Human

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats 1 Fan

:the Composer: :the Composer:

Wishing there was a download button.

This puts my faith back into flash animators.

TooF 1300 TooF 1300

BRILLANT!

AHAHAHA! FINNALY! A RETURN TO HUMOR! WELL DONE!

MACception responds:

:D Thanks dude. A return for me? Or a return for NG?

TooF TCvST2 TooF TCvST2

Not bad. But.

I think it's just me, but I think your trying to go style over substance a little, I'm sure that writing and making these is very difficult, but, i've found the last few lacking and after you decided to leave Newgrounds I'd thought I'd see something more creative.

Toof always has, and always will be a good, and working forumula. But you have to either create a long and stunning fight scene, or make it really funny, in my own personal oppinion, I didn't find this had either.

Episode 4 (I believe it was four, the sunglasses and earpieces one) Made it break through and gave it a huge fanbase. It had everything, heaps of style, and hillarity, and you've never had quite the same effect since. Plus the first toofcruise and solidtoof battle was so plain awesome.

The staring contest episode was a return to the old, very funny. But ever since you've tried to 'make' it breakthrough, forcing style down our throats.

Work on your humor, and you will be a winner again. Trust me.

MACception responds:

Know what's crazy dude? You hit it right on the button that the staring contest one was a step toward the past...that's what I wanted it to be the whole time, and it was fun to do...

But it really seemed that it didn't catch on too well...People seemed kinda bored about it, and their opinion reflected its score.

I've got something I'm going to try in the very next episode that is one of my last big moves with this series...if it works, I'll run with it. If it doesn't, I'll revert to old...we'll have to see.

Valid points man, Thanks for the review.

FPS in Real Life 4 FPS in Real Life 4

Good.

You should stick to making these, rather then the last games, as the technology is not avalible yet : /

Anyway, this is a very good attempted.

4/5

FPS in Real Life 3 FPS in Real Life 3

Poor.

Firstly, the graphics. Now, I think these were ok, if a little rushed in places. The camera quality was not great, although trying to limit it is difficult.

I like the style, its something new, differnt, and you tried hard.

The sound, looping music, a 7 second clip? And the gun sounds were ok, but overall not good. No voices? Screams of pain? Hitting the floor?

Violence.... no. clone army? Poorly animated blood, no acting what-so-ever. Not good, at all.

The interactivity is TERRIBLE. Ok, granted, its not easy with a project like this. but the guns were useless untilll the foootage was finished.Adding a hell of a lot more individual animations would make this MUCH more smooth.

Not funny, at all.

All in all, an effort that was new, but needed ALOT more time put in.

Aerdail responds:

Zero for violence, ur sharp...

Face Shaving Face Shaving

A nice little boredom reliever....

Not a great game, but its nice little game to play at least once I guess, the idea is not bad at all.

You should of done more on the graphics, added some music, perhaps some differnt options, upgradable shaver perhaps? This would of been much better.

2/5

We're out of baking soda We're out of baking soda

I liked ^^

It was very smooth, and well thought out. Everything clicks at the right time. I hope to see more from you

Faint (The Squally Remix) Faint (The Squally Remix)

Great song

Made that little bit better